CTM Enduro Race
- Entry fee 25 € online
- Gift pack for everyone
- Crown for the fastest
- Steel trophy in the "R" shape from the Biker Magazine logo for the winners in each category
- Valuable prizes for the first three winners in each category
- Contestant registered online until August 20th will get his own personalised race number
Limited number of racers is 250
CTM Enduro Race is the first Saturday race and at the same one of the most popular races of BikeFest. Many hobby racers take part in Enduro Race in order to enjoy great atmosphere, beautiful nature and of course the ride itself. This year, as well as before, Enduro Race will have status of qualification race of World Enduro Series – EWS and on top of that, it will be part of Slovakia Enduro Cup.
What’s new this year?
- 5 ST (speed tests) in category Race
- 4 ST (speed tests) in category Hobby. In Hobby category there won’t be technically extremely difficult speed tests on rocks.
- Possibility of starting in a group of friends up to 10 people in category Hobby.
- Brand new race timekeeping thanks to which the whole race will be more comfortable for the bikers and there won’t be a need to stop at the finish line!
- For every starter in the race there will be a starter’s package in the amount of 10 € for free
- Starting number with own name, if you register till 20th of August.
- Refreshment on the track
- Starters in category Race will get qualification points to Enduro World Series and points to the Slovak Cup
- The fastest biker will receive the Crown King of The Forest
- Winner of each category will get a steel R biker
- Prizes and medals for the first three in the categories
- Prize Money 100 €, 70 € and 40 € in categories Race Men Elite, Race Men U21 and Race Women absolute order. Total Prize Money 630 €.
System of the race:
Riders will start in the order of the categories: e-bike, hobby and race based on the results from previous year and based on the order at the registration. Riders registered on the spot will receive higher starting number. Riders will start the first transfer in a reversed order (highest number goes first, number 1 last). There will be a 10-minute gap between the e-bike, race and hobby categories. Riders will start at 5 minutes intervals. Each group will have 10 riders. Every rider has to get his chip scanned on the starting line, so that he can even start the race.
The RACE categories are set according to the official rules of the Enduro World Series categories! Racers need to have an EWS license, which costs 32 pounds i.e. approx. 37 Eur, before the race in order to be eligible to collect EWS ranking points! EWS license need to be obtained even if you already have a valid UCI license, because that one, according to EWS rules, isn’t valid in this case.
start from 09:30 am
Until 20th of August 2020 with name
Until 26th of August 2020 online
25 € online
Category RACE: (EWS, SPEN): 5 x ST (speed tests)
Category HOBBY: 4 x ST (speed tests)
Whole Circuit: ca. 30 km
In the Hobby category, we have left out one technically very difficult speed test with rocks, which last year caused difficulties to many bikers. When it comes to Elite category, i.e. qualification to EWS and Slovak Cup, riders will go through 5 speed tests. Also new is that after a year, the speed test from Považský Inovec is coming back and there will be another brand-new ST.
The race starts on Saturday at 09:30 am.
Entry fee in advance via online form is 25 €. Due to limited capacity, registration is only possible online. After registration and online payment come and pick up the gift package and the starting number at the registration desk.
New for this year’s event is the possibility for the Hobby Racers to start in a group of friends up to 10 people, so they can step together on the start line and have fun in the race. The only thing that is needed, is for the groups to register online on the website, where they will enter the code of their group. With this code will then register all members of the group (max. 10!).
Training: possible already on Friday from 11:00 am. On Saturday before the race, training will not be possible!
Registration: only possible online
Lining at the start:
Starting lists will be compiled separately for categories E-bike, Hobby and Race based on results from last year or based on the order at the registration. Racers registered on the spot will always receive a higher starting number. Organizer of the race has the right to award maximum of 10 wild cards (priority starting number). In the first transfer, competitors will start based on their starting numbers, but in reverse order, i.e. the highest starting number will go first and number 1 will go last. There will be a 10-minute gap between the categories E-bike, Hobby and Race. At the start line, each biker needs to let his/her chip beep in order to be able to start the race.
Announcement of results: after arrival of the last racer, ca. 04:00 pm at the main stage
Prize money will be paid in the amount of 100 €, 70 € and 40 € in categories Race Men Elite, Race Men U21 and Race Women.
Race track and safety:
Enduro track consists of several so-called STs (speed tests) and transfers. STs are mainly downhill with a shorter section of elevation or flat passages.
Transfers are used in order to move racers from the final part of a ST to the start part of another ST. There will be a time limit set for the race, which can change on the day of the race depending on the weather or current conditions at BikeFest. News in this year’s event is race timekeeping thanks to which will the whole race be more comfortable for the racers and there will be no need to stop at the finish line!
Starting into the speed tests will happen under supervision of starting judges and bikers will need to respect their instructions.
Deposit for the chip is 30 €, which the competitor gets back after the chip is returned after arrival into the finish line.
There will be refreshment stations on the track available for the racers.
The track is marked with marking tape and directional signs. Final track will be ready for training on Friday 28th of August from 11:00 am. Training on the race track is possible on Friday starting at 11:00 am at your own risk. There will be no medical assistance available during the training. Medical service is provided only during the main race.
In case of circumstances beyond control, the organizer has the right to terminate the race prematurely. To determine the ranking, only those STs will be counted which were finished by all starting racers, excluding those racers who didn’t finish the race for other reasons.
In case that a person under 18 years of age starts at the event, a legal representative must be present at the registration to sign a declaration of responsibility on the spot.
Violation of race rules
Racer violates rules:
- in case of early start, failure to beep the chip at the start, or training outside of official training hours.
- if he/she shortens the track, or uses external help, including mechanical one on the speed test or during transfer. Racer is responsible for staying on the officially marked route and is responsible for his own mistakes made on the track.
- in case of rude and unsportsmanlike behavior, in particular against official representatives. Each participant should behave fairly, respectfully, and not to endanger his/her or other people’s health or life. Biker is obliged to provide first aid on the track to an injured racer and to report the injury to the nearest organizational staff. Time loss due to providing first aid can be, after consideration of the organizer, deducted from the final time.
- in case of failure to comply with mandatory equipment, properly placed and correct starting number with chip.
- in case of usage of prohibited doping substances. If the competitor is assisted by another person in the form of technical assistance, pushing, pulling, replacement of the entire bike, to the result.
- it’s forbidden to dispose pierced inner tires, cycling bottles, wrappers of gels, bars etc. on other places than the refreshment stations.
- if competitor withdraws from the race for any reason, he/she is obliged to report this fact to the timekeeper or to the event organizer without delay.Possible punishments for violations
- verbal warning
- time penalty
Announcement of winners
The order of the biker in the race is obtained by the sum of times on the speed tests (STs). Time measurement is done by using chip technology. The winners are always announced after the race according to the time schedule. In all listed categories are going to be announced first three racers, for which will be prepared prizes and Crown King of the Forest, which will receive the fastest racer. In case the biker does not participate in the announcement of results (with exception of health issues), he/she loses the prize.
Racer can use only one bike, one component, he has to carry everything himself and to arrange repairs himself. He cannot leave behind anything, or exchange anything. Mutual assistance between competitors is allowed and supported, external help is forbidden.
Cycling helmet belongs to mandatory equipment. Racer must wear the helmet during the entire race, he doesn’t need to wear it only when he goes off the bike during transfers. Failure to comply with mandatory equipment rules will result in disqualification from the race.
The organizer strongly recommends an integral helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, long-finger gloves, downhill / motocross goggles, tools, spare tire, basic medical kit and always contact details of the organizer!
We recommend carrying your mobile phone during the race in case of emergency.
CategoriesRace Men U21 (2000-2004)
RACE Men Elite 21-39Y (1999-1981)
RACE Men Master 40+ (1980+)
RACE WOMEN U21 (2000-2004)
RACE Women 21-35 (1985-2000)
RACE Women Master 35+ (1985+)
HOBBY MEN U21 (2000-2004)
HOBBY MEN 21-29 (1999 - 1991)
HOBBY Masters 30-39 (1990-1981)
HOBBY Super Masters 40+ (1980+)
HOBBY WOMEN no age restriction
E-bike MAN - no age restriction
E-bike WOMAN - no age restriction
You have to be loged in to reserve bike. Please log in or register.
You have reserved another bike on this time.
You cannot reserve this bike. You have already reserved this bike for this day, or you have reached maximal limit of bike reservations for this day..
- Prečo milujeme DownHill?
- Ako sa jazdí Extreme Enduro Trial v La Provence?!
- A ako to dopadlo na DH Race Gruníky?
- Smrť pre Enduro, nech žije Downhill!
- Vyhodnotenie Česko Slovenskej MTB Tour
- A Marosanu znáte?
- Super čerstvý zostrih najsepších Tricks 21.storočia!!
- Pripomeňme si Bikefest 2015
- Máme výherkyne losovania o štartovné na Kellys Greenbike Tour 2015!!
- FOTO: FMB World Tour Slopestyle BikeFest 2015